Gatewell Therapy Center treats a variety of psychological presentations and our providers have specializations in a number of areas. We have specific training in the areas of eating disorders and body image concerns, substance use disorders (addictions), and trauma, and also work frequently with anxiety disorders, mood disorders, relationship problems, and the emotional aspects of infertility. Below is a list of some of the more common conditions we treat.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorder
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Alcohol/Substance (Drug) Misuse
- Trauma/Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex Trauma
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety (including Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and other forms of anxiety)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Self-esteem concerns
- Issues related to relationship conflict, communication, assertiveness
To learn more about our specialty areas, see the information below. Please contact us to learn more about how we might be able to help you address your specific concerns.