At Gatewell, Dr. Rosenfeld provides consultation to other licensed mental health professionals in her areas of expertise. In addition, she offers formal supervision to post-doctoral psychology trainees and to mental health counselor interns. She is registered as a Qualified Supervisor in the state of Florida. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the only supervisors in South Florida who can offer supervision toward the Certified Group Psychotherapist credential. She is skilled in providing supervision in the areas of eating disorders, substance use disorders, and anxiety and mood disorders, and she integrates theory, process, and professional development in her supervisory capacity.
Supervision can occur individually or in a group composed of similar professionals. Goals for supervision/consultation include:
- Development of core clinical competencies
- Understanding and application of ethics in practice
- Coping with crisis situations
- Developing a professional identity
- Building and managing a successful private practice