Gatewell’s director, Dr. Rosenfeld, is a certified group psychotherapist, one of only several therapists in the entire South Florida region who have earned this distinction.
Dr. Rosenfeld has experience leading groups in the areas of eating/body image concerns, addictions, anger management, sport psychology, DBT, self-esteem, and general psychotherapy/process groups. Benefits of group therapy include:
- Connecting with others with similar concerns
- Giving/receiving honest feedback
- Exploring new ways of acting and communicating in relationships
- Working on conflict, anger, assertiveness
- Enhancing/expediting the gains from individual therapy
Gatewell is currently (Spring, 2017) recruiting members for the following groups:
- Eat-in-Peace (eating/body image issues)
- Alcohol/Drug Recovery
- General Psychotherapy
- Therapist/Trainee Process Group
If you are interested in these groups (or any others), please contact Gatewell.