Are you a clinician looking for great work-life balance who wants to be part of a talented group of providers?
Gatewell is looking for a licensed therapist to join our team!
We are a small group practice that focuses on DBT, eating disorders, and trauma. Our team is collaborative and supportive and committed to anti-racism and the principles of Health at Every SizeⓇ.
- a licensed therapist
- able to work two days/week in the Coral Gables office (remote work is acceptable for the rest)
- trained and experienced in working with children and teens
- interested in DBT and in working with eating disorders, trauma, anxiety and depression
- a team player who enjoys collaborating with and supporting other staff members
- Spanish-speaking (preferred)
What we offer:
- competitive percentage-split compensation
- health/dental/vision insurance with 25+ hours a week
- 3% matching retirement account
- annual CE/licensure stipend
- consultation and moral support (weekly paid DBT consultation group, monthly paid staff meeting)
- 100% practice support (referrals, marketing, administrative support) so that you can focus solely on your clinical work
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered to join our highly skilled and collegial team!